For Jan. 23rd through March 13th our ORIGINAL protocols will be used:
- Everyone must wear a mask that covers both mouth and nose regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing will be observed
We hope to be able to reinstitute our REVISED protocols once the Covid surge has passed.
- Those who are fully vaccinated may choose not to wear a mask
- Social distancing will not be required
- Fellowship time in Luther Hall will follow worship
Please sign-up for attending in person using this link: https://rsvp.church/r/iMDY7Zw0
Self-check reminders for every Sunday:
Do you, a family member, or someone you have been in close contact with recently have one or more of the following symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste / smell
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to awaken
- Bluish lips or face
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, please refrain from attending an in-person worship service.
Please consider also seeking advice from your Personal Care Physician about possible need for testing/treatment.